Recent Covid 19 Updates for March 2022
Posted by DR. LEE on Mar 29 2022, 09:20 AM
Covid 19 has been a part of our lives for about 1.5 years now. With the passing days, the updates related to the virus are changing rapidly. We have come up with this recent March 2022 update about the Covid 19 pandemic. This blog will help you stay updated about the current pandemic news. Hence, make sure you stay hooked until the end!
Covid 19 Updates March 2022
- Health workers in Nepal are being trained to deal with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. This training will help the management handle patients with respiratory disorders more effectively.
- Increasing the overall IPC capacity in Cox’s Bazar. It is done to facilitate the best practices of general health during the pandemic.
- In Kyrgyzstan, the national mentors and laboratory experts are being trained to validate and verify different exam procedures.
- WHO is supporting Cambodian students with psychological first aid.
- Myanmar is hosting vaccination training for their health workers in local languages.
- Several mass gathering protests are going on for the upcoming AFCON match in Cameroon.
- New vaccine pop-ups are being hosted in the Bahamas.
- WHO is supporting Yemen’s Infection Prevention and Control campaigns for fighting the pandemic.
- The subset of global indicators has made progress worldwide, helping everyone fight the virus more fiercely.
- Mongolia is conducting various influenza sentinel surveillance.
How to Stay Safe During the Pandemic?
Besides the recent updates, we would like to share how you can stay safe during the pandemic. Some tips that the doctors suggest are:
- Wash your hands several times a day. Use soap or hand wash while washing hands.
- If there is no tap nearby, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Never touch a baby without cleaning your hands.
- Practice sneezing on your elbow or use a handkerchief.
- Sanitize packages after receiving them.
- Always use a mask when stepping outside.
- Do not visit crowded places.
- Take the vaccines on time.
How to Stay in Touch During Pandemic?
We know how hard it is to stay in touch with your loved ones during a pandemic. But you can do it easily using social media. Stay connected via messages, posts, and comments. If you want to connect with people who do not use social media (like your grandparents), then do it the traditional way. Try sending them letters at least once a month.
Visiting a Dentist during Pandemic
Do not be scared to visit a dentist during the pandemic. They take enough precautions to ensure you get safe treatment. So book your appointment today at East burn Dentistry and Implants. Dr. Daniel Lee and his team of dental assistants are here to provide you with the best dental care solutions. Call us at 503 2334871 or visit our website for more details. We are located at 1415 SE Ankeny St, Portland, OR 97214.