Why Let Your Dental Benefits Get Out of Hand When You Can Just Grab Them

Why Let Your Dental Benefits Get Out of Hand When You Can Just Grab Them

Posted by DR. LEE on Jul 15 2020, 09:42 AM

Fast! Your opportunity of getting more benefits is getting out of hand. So hurry up and schedule your appointments now before the end of the offers.

Every year, millions of dollars are wasted by every family by losing the benefits of using the FSA funds. Many dental insurance companies renew their benefits or offers from January 1st. So, this means that you can go for a dental check-up at the end of a year (till December 31st), to get any kind of last-minute work. Don’t worry, your insurance will cover the payments as promised.

The National Association of Dental Plans Estimation

Every year, the National Association of Dental Plans estimates that over 2.8% of patients with PPO dental plans have maxed out and forgot to redeem their benefits. According to your plans every year, with their limit and coverage levels, you may be wasting thousands of dollars even without knowing about it.

Why Throw Away the Benefits When You Can Just Grab Them?

Throwing away your benefits is like giving up your paycheck. Don’t get it? Let me explain. If you look at the whole thing this way: wherever you work, your dental bills are paid by your employer, then it is like throwing away your salary.

Let us look at it differently: now, when you are the one paying for the coverage out of your pocket, you are not going for the whole deal. You have a premium membership for better treatment, but you are only using part of it. For instance, suppose your $600 annual premium buys you $1500 worth of coverage, but you are only using $800 of “free” money. That means you are leaving the rest $700 of “free” money to go to waste!

What About Contributing to An FSA?

If you are already contributing to an FSA, there is more money to boost your treatments. For example, suppose your dental insurance covers 70% cost of your dental implants; you can then pay the rest 30% with your FSA and not bear the money out of your pocket.

Call Your Dental Chambers Now!

Do not let all these benefits go to waste, now that you know about them. Instead, schedule your appointment quickly by just ringing the office phone.

Make the best of your dental benefits now! East burn Dentistry and Implants offers comprehensive dental care services by Dr. Daniel Lee and his team of dental assistants. Call us at 503 2334871 or visit our website for more details. We are located at 1415 SE Ankeny St, Portland, OR 97214.

Leave A Reply

Please fill all the fields.

Visit Our Office

Portland, OR

1415 SE Ankeny St, Portland, OR 97214

Email: eastburndentistry@gmail.com

Book Now

Office Hours

  • Monday6:30 am - 2:30 pm
  • Tuesday6:30 am - 2:30 pm
  • Wednesday6:30 am - 2:30 pm
  • Thursday6:30 am - 2:30 pm
  • FridayClosed
  • SaturdayClosed
  • SundayClosed
503. 23.3487