Only those who have lost their teeth know the value of these modest workers that slave away in our mouths. So, if you have lost some or most of your teeth, hope is not lost.
Technology has truly improved our way of life. Through scientific knowledge, the best of engineering, and the power of technology, the dental field has vastly improved. Treating tooth issues with quack solutions is a thing of the past. Instead, new and modern solutions are coming up every day to help us live our very best lives.
One of these solutions is the unimaginably helpful dentures.
Should You Get Full or Partial Dentures?
There are a few types of dentures available, two of which are a full set and a partial one. The full set of dentures is used on mouths with no teeth whatsoever. However, if a patient still has some healthy teeth in their mouth, partial dentures can work for the missing teeth.
Speak to your dentist to find which option would suit your requirements the best. Then, make a choice that will help offer dental support and promote your oral hygiene.
When Should You Get Dentures?
Dentures may seem like an option for senior people who cannot use their teeth. However, people get dentures for many other reasons. Some of the common reasons:
- Dentures are an excellent option for people who have lost many or all of their teeth, notwithstanding their age.
- People who wish to give their face a better, younger, and more uplifted face may go for dentures.
- Dentists may recommend dentures to patients who frequently suffer from gum or root infections due to genetics.
- Dentures will act as better support for your jaws if your teeth crowd around in your mouth too much.
- If your teeth are stained too much without any hope of removal, a set of clean dentures would be perfect.
- People who avoided the dentist at crucial stages like childhood may need dentures at a very young age.
- These useful mechanisms help to nicely fill out a hollowed face caused by missing teeth.
These are just some of the many reasons why people choose to get dentures.
Get quality full and partial dentures and other teeth replacement procedures at East Burn Dentistry and Implants by Dr. Daniel Lee. Call 503 233 4871 or visit our website for more details. We are at 1415 SE Ankeny St, Portland, OR 97214.